Wednesday 22 August 2012

This or That Tag


Seeing as I'm just back in the blogging world i thought it would be easiest just doing a wee tag. I saw this on Louise's blog and thought i would give it a go.

Make Up

Blush or Bronzer?
Defiantly blush, i am a blush fiend! My all time favourite makeup item to buy! 

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick, lip glosses can depend on my mood,

Chapstick or Lip Butter?
Lip Butter 

Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? 
Both! I like to mix and match on a daily basis

Eye Liner or Mascara?
Mascara is a must for me as my lashes are non existent without it but i do wear eye liner everyday too.

Gel, Liquid or Cream Eye Liner?
Gel! I'm never without it

Foundation or Concealer?
Like Mascara, I need foundation.

Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Liquid

Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow?
Neutral

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow? 
All the eyeshadows i own are pressed so can only go with what i know

Waterproof or Non Waterproof?
Non waterproof, it hurts too much to get waterproof off

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes! I get spots easily and brushes are easily cleaned

Powder Highlighter, Cream or Liquid?
LOVE them all, cheating i know. 

Nails

OPI or Essie?
OPI

Acrylic or Natural?
I love getting acrylics but i regret it once their off because my nails get in such a mess from them, but i cannot grow my natural nail. Sigh. 

Brights or Darks?
Brights

Matte or Shiny?
Shiny, never actually tried a matte nail.

Glitter or No Glitter?
Glitter only on an accent nail

Body

Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume's a must

Lotion or Body Butter?
Body butter because i have dry skin

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash, more convenient in a bottle, and i would probably drop soap

Self Tanners or Natural?
I love tanning but it is way too much maintenance for me, as i'm so pale, one coat of tan takes me to someones natural colour so its difficult for me. I also love my bedding white and without tan all over them. 

I tag anyone who would like to do this! Let me know if you do it! 

Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment