Monday 11 January 2010

Beauty buys...

I went on a fairly large shopping trip for beauty products on Thursday and picked me up some great things! I firstly bought some polishes for my nails. As i mentioned in a previous blog i have found it extremely difficult to grow my nails so i invested in some products which i have been told are good!-
OPI start to finish polish- This is a base coat and top coat all wrapped into one. :) its great! OPI is well renowned for having good products so i thought i would try it out. It gives a fantastic sheen to the nail and stops polishes from cracking, its fantastic! A well pleased with buy! :D
Secondly i got the Maybelline salon manicure which helps is for strength wear and shine- again a great product and is certainly strengthening my nails! I wear this in between a top and bottom coat of the OPI.




Next i went to John lewis and Picked up mu Clinique moisturizers. These products are wonderful and will continue to use them as long as they are sold! They really do make a difference to your skin- soft supple and fight back those nasty blemishes! The dramatically different moisturizer is great for a 'dewy' look to your skin and really does make it look great.





Worth the buy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment