Saturday 30 January 2010

Lush Coco Lotion

 I am 100% in love with this product! I use it everyday and my skin feels amazing! I use it all over my skin and it feels great. It is really soft and feels air whipped which makes it glide on really smoothly. I have only been using it the past few weeks but i have been told it is good as a after sun so i think i will continue to use it well into the summer... i just hope its nice and sunny in Scotland! It can also be used as a hand moisuriser too but i tend to use helping hands by lush which i adore too. I am totally addicted to moisturizer and try lots of different ones out but this is certainly one i will be using again!

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. This sounds nice, I might have to ask them for a cheeky sample next time I'm in!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete