I am a massive fan of clinique, it is so good to your skin an d all the dermatologists give you things that suit your skin type and they test you most times you buy a new skin product. These are the main products i use-
- The Dramatically different moisturizing gel- Fantastic, leaves your skin soo soft!
- Eye make up remover
- Eye Cream- I like to know the wrinkles are at bay
- Anti blemish solutions- Face wash, clarifying lotion and moisturizer (absolute life saver! really do work to reduce blemishes)
- Rinse off foaming cleanser- Great for removing Make up
- Eye brow pencil in 01 soft blond
- Vitamin C Lip smoothie 07 Rhubarbie
- Liquid eyeliner in Black
- Loose powder in 02 invisible blend
- Concealer shade 02 light
- Foundation shade 02
- Blush 01 peony
- Bronzer x2 01 light/medium
- Lip stick 17 rosette
I love to look after my hair so i spend a bit more on hair products so i know im getting good protection. This is a few Redken products that i use-
- Ringlet 07- This stuff is wonderful! It is a serum used to keep curls in and it works like a treat. I have naturally curly hair so i use this product alot along with-
- Fresh Curls- this is a curl refiner and it de-frizzes curls and is alot great!
- Real control conditioner- No this stuff is magic! It totally transforms your hair and replenishes dry hair and smells fantastic too as it had added shea butter. The Mask is fairly expensive but is great if you need to get some life back into you head of hair!
- Extreme Iron repair- great for straightening along with-
- Ultra- straight balm- both work wonderfully together!
- 15 Spray starch- this is a heat memory styler and is great for straightening also.
- Extreme CAT- this is a protein reconstructiong treatment for distressed hair which is great for getting protein back into your hair especially if you use heat products on it.
I love love love Models own and OPI! They are both fantastic nail polishes and work like a treat! both brands come in a wide variety of great colours and actually last on your nails! I have had a hard time with my nails and they break so easily so I have recently started wearing nail polishes to help grow them! I found out this trick by Imogen at Foxy Locks Hair extensions- if your not a member of her blog yet you should be!-
Anyway these are great products and certainly worth the money if you want pretty long nails :)
Well I hope some of these products have interested you, i strongly recommend any of them! they really are fantastic! :) xxx